Christmas fair at Tørning MillAddress: Tørningvej 6, Vojens 6500
Address: Tørningvej 6, Vojens 6500
Bring your whole family and visit the oldest Christmas fair in Southern Jutland with more than 60 stands in the Mill, the tent in the yard, and the culture- and activity barn where you can buy creative handicrafts, Christmas decorations, and present ideas.
In 2017 the Christmas fair is held for the 32nd time year:
- There are stands in the Mill, in the Barn, and the tent in the yard.
- Creative stand in the Mill where children og adults can get great ideas to make their own Christmas presents.
The oldest Christmas fair in Southern Jutland with 60 stands in the Mill building, tent, and Culture- and Activity Barn. You can buy creative handicraft, Christmas decorations, and much more. Several places even have samples.
- At 10.30 on Saturday we wake up Santa Claus in the Mill.
- Santa Claus hands out bags of sweets to children under the age of 8 accompanied by an adult with a valid entry ticket (the rumor has it it’s big and good!).
- Santa Claus is present during the whole Christmas fair.
- The audience picks the best looking stand – 2x3 bottles of Vojens wine are offered.
- Cool gifts from the exhibitors are offered on the entry ticket.
- In FARS-BAR (DADDY’S BAR) you can enjoy hot beverages (Glühwein, rum toddy), draught beer, grilled sausages etc.
- The stable café offers glögg and Danish doughnuts, coffee and cake, beer, water etc.
- In the Mill you will find a creative Christmas workshop where everybody including children can try to make their own decoratons and presents.
- GO WITH SANTA CLAUS IN “THE SLEIGH”. Children can be photographed with Santa Claus on a sleigh in the barn for free.